I took a stolen shot on this boy, eating his breakfast along the shore. With nothing on his plate but only a little peace of rice and a bit of dried fish.With this i came up with an idea to write few quotes for children.
These are quotes about children that I collected over the years. Some are from my friends and I gathered online. And most of it came from my real experiences.
- "Children are gift from God, so precious and delicate. Love them, take care of them and they will give back to you a thousand folds".
- "A child's cry for me is a form of heartache. A striking pain that keeps on tearing my heart".
- "A child’s world is fresh and new and beautiful, full of wonder and excitement. It is our misfortune that for most of us that clear-eyed vision, that true instinct for what is beautiful, is dimmed and even lost before we reach adulthood."
- "Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blending and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life".
- “Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.”
- "If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders".