Saturday, October 20, 2012
As a child I often wonder how it's like to have white Christmas. Snow is all over, kids playing with their sleigh and throwing snowballs at each other. And the most exciting part for me is to make a huge snowman standing right at my doorstep. Ahh.. that daydream.. It's been years but it I never stopped hoping that it might soon come true.
Hopefully soon I can also make my own snowman. Make snowballs and lavish the feeling of being hit by one! Christmas is almost here, and every time I see a snowman, it makes me feel happy knowing my that childhood dreams are still here in my heart. Just waiting for the right time!
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
As a young woman, maybe 13 or 14 years old I had few admirers. Most of them went to visit me at home. And even if she doesn't show it, I can tell by the look on her face that she was not happy about it. I understand that she's only protecting me from getting into a relationship because of my young age. I was still so vulnerable and innocent that's what she always said.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
I took a stolen shot on this boy, eating his breakfast along the shore. With nothing on his plate but only a little peace of rice and a bit of dried fish.With this i came up with an idea to write few quotes for children.
These are quotes about children that I collected over the years. Some are from my friends and I gathered online. And most of it came from my real experiences.
- "Children are gift from God, so precious and delicate. Love them, take care of them and they will give back to you a thousand folds".
- "A child's cry for me is a form of heartache. A striking pain that keeps on tearing my heart".
- "A child’s world is fresh and new and beautiful, full of wonder and excitement. It is our misfortune that for most of us that clear-eyed vision, that true instinct for what is beautiful, is dimmed and even lost before we reach adulthood."
- "Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blending and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life".
- “Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them.”
- "If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders".
Friday, August 24, 2012
In this blog I will share my photos and things I've learned through each encounter that I have. Life is indeed beautiful. Colorful and Vibrant. I hope you'll stay with me in each post that I will be making.